Patients on repeat prescriptions can use the tear-off counterfoil to re-order medication. There are a number of ways to do it:
- In person - drop the counterfoil in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 01738 827770.
- Email - Tay.email@example.com
- Online Services - please see 'Latest News' for a registration form - call 01738 828294 for further information
Please note we are unable to accept requests for repeat medication over the telephone.
Prescriptions can be sent to a pharmacy for you if you have already signed a mandate for the service with your chosen outlet.
COVID Pandemic: if you already have a mandate in place with a pharmacy, please allow 4 to 5 days from requesting your prescription before collecting. If you do not have a mandate in place and wish to collect direct from a pharmacy, you must contact them to arrange this. Collection of prescriptions from the surgery still require 2 working days notice.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.